We aim to:
- Work together as a team to offer a caring, personal and high quality service of Primary Health Care to all registered patients, irrespective of age or background.
- Assess, diagnose and treat disease in line with current medical and nursing opinion, respecting the views and concerns of individuals and their carers.
- Promote the physical, mental, spiritual and social well being of patients and their families. Provide appropriate information and advice to help everyone to take good care of their own health and to work towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Relieve suffering and give support to the sick, disabled and dying, and their carers.
- Monitor and manage ongoing conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, asthma and epilepsy, providing intervention and education to limit progression and minimise complications.